Fleming was admitted to practice in the State of Tennessee in 1971. In addition, he was admitted to practice in the United States District Court, Middle District in 1972; the Western District of Tennessee in 2005; the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals; and the United States Supreme Court in 1981. Fleming is also a Rule 31 Listed General Civil/Family Mediator.
Click here to e-mail William S. Fleming.
- University of Tennessee (J.D., 1971)
- University of the South - Sewanee (B.A., 1968)
- Phi Alpha Delta
- City of Columbia Attorney, 1973-1988
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Rated
- Tennessee Bar Foundation Fellow
- Maury County Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Foundation
- Tennessee Association of Justice
- First Presbyterian Church, Columbia, Tennessee
- B.P.O.E. Elks.
Areas of Practice
- Worker’s Compensation; Personal Injury; Family Law; Corporate Law; Probate Law; Estate Planning;
- Civil Litigation; Insurance Defense; Medical Malpractice.