Lasater was admitted to practice in the State of Tennessee in 2007; and admitted to practice in the United States District Court, Middle District of Tennessee.
Click here to e-mail Seth M. Lasater.
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law (J.D., 2007)
- David Lipscomb University (B.A., 2004)
- Maury County Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Columbia Noon Rotary Club (Board Member; President 2012-13)
- CASA of Maury County, Inc. (Former Board Member)
- Supreme Court Advancing Legal Education for Students (S.C.A.L.E.S.)(Maury County Co-Chair)
- Coach for High School Mock Trial Team
- Spring Hill Meadow Church
- Personal Injury; Family Law; Civil Litigation; Estate Planning; Probate Law; Worker's Compensation; Insurance Defense.