Flynn was admitted to practice law in the State of Tennessee in 1981. In addition, he was admitted to practice in the United States District Court in the Middle and Western Districts of Tennessee; and admitted to practice in the United States 6th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Click here to e-mail Patrick A. Flynn.
- Vanderbilt University (J.D., 1981)
- Associate Research Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Hewitt P. Tomlin, Jr., Tennessee Court of Appeals, 1981-1982
- Middle Tennessee State University (B.S., magna cum laude, 1978)
- Maury County Bar Association (Past President)
- Tennessee Bar Association
- First Presbyterian Church, Columbia, Tennessee
- Maury County Habitat for Humanity Board of Directors (Past President)
- Kiwanis Club of Columbia
- Served in the U.S. Army, 1972-1975
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury; Family Law; Probate Law; Estate Planning; Worker’s Compensation; Insurance Defense;
- Civil Rights Litigation.