Franks was admitted to practice in the State of Tennessee in 2003; and admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee in 2004. She is a Rule 31 Listed Family Mediator.
Click here to e-mail Jennifer Fleming Franks.
- Nashville School of Law (J.D., 2002)
- Emory University (B.S., 1997)
- Battle Ground Academy (1993)
- Maury County Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Board Member of the James K. Polk Association
- Former Board Member of Boys and Girls Club
- First Presbyterian Church, Columbia, Tennessee
Family Law; Personal Injury; Civil Litigation; Estate Planning ; Probate Law; Insurance Defense.