Murphy was admitted to practice in the State of Tennessee in 1992. In addition, he was admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee in 1993; and admitted to practice in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Tennessee. He has served as the County Attorney, Maury County, Tennessee from 2008 to present.
Click here to e-mail Daniel L. Murphy.
- Memphis State University (J.D., 1992)
- David Lipscomb University (B.S., 1989)
- Maury County Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- West 7th Street Church of Christ Columbia, Tennessee
- Board Member of King's Daughter School, Columbia, Tennessee
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning; Probate Law; Real Estate; Corporate Law; Family Law; Civil Litigation;
- Banking Law; Creditor Bankruptcy; Governmental; Utility Law.